Saturday, March 12, 2005

The Truth is Out There, but what is "The Truth"?

What is truth? I like this section of the definition best: A statement proven to be or accepted as true. And therein lies the key..."or accepted." For the truth to be true, it doesn't necessarily have to be proven to be so...just so long as it is accepted. So my question is this:

What do you accept as truth that isn't actually true for others?

I've learned that this acceptance of something as true can lead to patterns of scarcity. This can prevent our Journey of Abundance. If you have limiting beliefs (i.e. Truths) that you don't have enough money, aren't good enough, etc., then I encourage you to take a look at the free (and not so free) resources made available by Teresa Romain on her website, Access Abundance.

On Saturday, April 2nd, I'll be attending a 4 hour seminar hosted by Teresa here in Madison, WI. If you'll be in the area, contact me for details. It's a deal, and I think she's charging way too little (but would that be a scarcity pattern judgment on my part? Show up and find out). I'd pay much, much more...but I won't because that's not what she's charging.

Tallyho,

Daniel L. Dashnier

No comments: