Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Monetize

Need some more income without investment?

If you've got your own blog, you should consider monetizing your blog (or website) by using Google AdSense. It's been a blessing for me. I also recommend using FireFox for your web browser. So much better to use than "Internet Exploder".

So check out the links on the right hand side above my profile, get FireFox today w/ the Google Toolbar (another great tool), and monetize your site today! ;-)

And, if something interests you in the Targeted Ads Google provides, check it out.

More coming later on "Why Don't People Think For Themselves Anymore"...the truth of why so many in government (despite party affiliation) and business don't want us thinking on our own anymore...

Regards
--Daniel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the suggestion! Maybe I'll give affiliate marketing a try. I've been looking for ways to make money here in Missouri cash advance loans, unsecured loans, payday advance loans and all those loans. I don't get them all at once, of course. I get them whenever there's an emergency. Since money's a little hard to get these days, I'm looking for alternatives so that I can maintain my emergency funds.