Sunday, May 07, 2006

9/11 Loose Change

I finally watched the "documentary" 911 Loose Change on Google Video. I was putting it off for a long time (partly because I couldn't remember the damned title, and was having trouble finding it), and also putting it off because (although some of you people think I am) I am not one of those tin-foil hat types. I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but I'm not easily swayed to believe that a conspiracy theory is possible. Someone always talks.

Loose Change is a well done video. They address most questions that come up during the viewing, and definitely have made me do some research of my own. The two things that are "bugging" me the most right now are the collapse of the towers and the "disappearing" planes that hit the Pentagon and crashed in Shanksville (Flight 93).

If you've watched Loose Change, let me know your opinion, and, in general, does anyone out there really think/believe that a conspiracy/cover-up of this scale could actually be perpetrated against the people of the United States of America?

Also, I'm rebuilding my links for a cleaned up template. Look here for more details.

No comments: