Sunday, November 28, 2004

A Change is Coming

I've been doing a lot of thinking in the last 24 hours or so about the status of this blog vs. my other blog. After much consideration, I'm considering changing the content of this blog. We'd still be commited to The Truth, however I may choose to report on many different things, not just the Right Wing (I can't believe I'm linking to that disgusting site! I am NOT an energy match for that!) and their evil (You'll love that! Bush is the Antichrist commentary...) ways.

However, over at my "other place" I've been learning about the values of being in a "vibrational match" to the things I desire. If I focus my intention on Bush, The Conservative Nazis, and all of that, am I not then focusing on exactly what I don't want? It then comes down to a decision...does this serve me? Does this site serve you? If so, comment on it, please. However, the New Blog here will be a place of information and uplifting as well (in relationship to having Powerful Intentions as well as knowing how to "fight back" against the Bush Regime, know their lies, and be informed). I look forward to hearing from you.

-Daniel Dashnier

No comments: