Saturday, November 20, 2004

This Weekend...

Well, it’s been another frustrating week. Still outsourced, but making a go of it. Well, actually I'm not. I'm looking very hard for work, and continue to try to make my home-based business. And I think that is where I'll ultimately find success. However, I must acquire money now, so am working on some Powerful Intentions to acquire money, experience abundance in my life, and recognize it at all times.

Enjoy your weekend! I'll write more on Sunday afternoon or Monday. You may want to check out where you can stay active. And if you're interested in your own business, you can check out An Inside Look at the company I'm involved with. For information on businesses like mine, you can also visit the Federal Trade Commission which discusses this type of business, so we can be working together in Integrity!

Godspeed,
Daniel

No comments: