Friday, December 03, 2004

Love "The Matrix" Trilogy?

If you do, and like trivia and just plain talking about "The Matrix" (it "has you," you know), then visit The Matrix Forum that I've created in addition to my Spiritual Democracy Experiment forum over at Powerful Intentions. I sure would love to see someone "break" the ice in my experiment to see where the Spiritual (Energy) Democracy Forum can go. PI is a great place to be, and I'm having a blast doing what I do over there. And, for those of you who have an Intention to get some web traffic, joining Powerful Intentions is a great place to do that. Creativity in your blog, creating forums, and your unique "Intentions Blog" (that's mine) will allow your Intro Page to soar through the rankings rapidly in various search engines. This is truly the easiest thing I've ever done to get my traffic up.

Hope to see some ideas shared in the Democracy Forum, and have som fun in The Matrix! I do want to see just how deep the rabbit hole goes...

-Agent Smith
(And you thought I was gone...)

No comments: