Friday, December 31, 2004

Time to create 2005 with Powerful Intentions Part I

Create 2005, you ask? Isn't it already coming, you ask? How can I create 2005?

No, it's not simple. Not for most of us. As a matter of fact, this is my first foray into actually intentionally creating 2005 for my experiences. However, I have learned, and I believe, that we do indeed create our own realities. Unfortunately for about 99.99% of humanity, we create our reality with our subconscious mind, deliberately creating more of what we do not want then what we do want. Our subconscious mind is a funny little creature, but oh so powerful.

For instance, when I say "I don't want to smoke.", my subconscious will only pick up the following: "I want to smoke." Not so good. It ignores the negative. It then creates the thoughts which create the things that we tell it we want, intentionally or unintentionally. That's why we need to create our reality with powerful intentions. In Daniel's Blog, I frequently mention my powerful intentions. I more frequently mention them in Daniel's Dashnier's Powerful Intentions area of the PI website. I haven't mastered this art yet, but I have decided I should play it like a game. I've begun to identify what I do not want in 2005, which will help create contrast with what I do want in 2005, which sparks the energy to create the thoughts of what I want, and therefore begin the process of manifesting my powerful intentions.

I've found myself out of time for now to create this post, so more to come in "Part II."

Share your thoughts here or visit my blog at Powerful Intentions and leave a comment somewhere there. I look forward to sharing 2005 and all of it's wonder and beauty potential with you. Let's create 2005 together for the greatest good of ourselves and all involved!

Daniel

No comments: