Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Loud Talker

OK. I can't stand it anymore!!!! I have to bitch! Somewhere! To someone! (Lucky you)

I sit next to a person @ work who tends to "talk a little loud" when she's on the phone. When I say a little loud, what I really mean is she makes the ears bleed of anyone within about 30 feet of her. I'm going to need hearing aids. I seriously thought about buying duct tape at lunch. But I pussed out. But that's not the only thing. She types like she's working on a type writer from the 1820's. And then she trims her nails...at her desk...which is like nails on the chalkboard to me.

The beauty of it all? If you say anything to her, she gets all offended and upset. Dear God I wish I could have a drink right now.

How much do you think it would cost to soundproof her cube?

No comments: