Saturday, March 07, 2009

Today's Roundup

I'm finally back. After two years of no posting, I've decided to return to writing.
The times call for as many voices as possible.
Change is here.
But is it good enough? Is it change enough? And is it really the change we need?
More on that in future posts. For now...

An Ex-UN Prosecutor says that Bush should be next up for the International Criminal Court. I don't, even in my greatest of fantasies, ever see this happening. I do find it interesting that it was said at the Human Rights Council on the day that the US finally had observers there after the Bush administration's boycott of the council. 

I find the Royal Rush Limbaugh Saga immensely funny. And so does Stephen Colbert. Of course. The whole mess this is creating in the Republican Party is the reason for the Truth Blog's first poll available on the right hand side of this page. Rush along with the Tennessee Congressman saying that healthcare is "a priviledge" just goes to show what they really think about the middle class and working poor of this country.

Visit the Raw Roundup for your weekly review of stories from the Left.

No comments: