Saturday, September 10, 2005

On A Lighter Note...

I was just reading my roommate's blog, "Free To Be Me", and have to recommend a visit to her post about our cat, Pumpkin, and the Angel's Wish Coalition. If you're in Wisconsin, I recommend it for getting (saving!) a pet.

I'd also like to take a quick moment to say to all of those who think "we liberals" just bitch and moan about the fed's response to Katrina, and say we should get out and do something...

Well, I've donated to the American Red Cross, to an organization attempting to save the pets, and am buying supplies this weekend for a co-worker to take with on her mission to help pets beginning in Hattiesburg, MS. Unfortunately, I still have to work for a living, so going down there is not an option at the moment. Click on some Google Ads so I can go. And I'll still say: Bush MUST be impeached. Ooops...this is supposed to be on a lighter note...

I love Pumpkin. And I'm thankful for Angel's Wish.

Techonrati Stuff... , , , , , ,

No comments: