Wednesday, September 14, 2005

What To Blog About? Reader Poll


I’ve been doing some thinking during my campaign to raise awareness about the option to impeach Bush. I’m focused on finding the truth, and bringing it to the readers of this blog. As the number of readers steadily increases, I need to regain my focus, bring news about the inevitability of the end of the Bush administration, but also about other truths. I want to know what you, the reader, would like to see on “The Truth Is Out There.”

One thing I plan on doing is to focus on local Wisconsin issues as well as national/international. There’s a lot that needs to change in my home state, and there’s a lot of truths waiting to be told. I’m (almost) positive there’ll be very few Wisconsin stories at first, there are higher priorities. However, I want your input.

For those that “believe” in the Law of Attraction, I invite you to visit Powerful Intentions.

For those that agree and desire the impeachment of Bush, go to the IBC, and come back here (often) for further coverage. I should be guest blogging over at the IBC soon, too.

Something funny for the day (unless, I’m sure, you’re a supporter of Bush)…
I have no clue how this happened…but…
If you go to Google, type in Miserable Failure, and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky” instead of “Search,” you’ll be in for an absolutely hilarious surprise. It’s not a trick…I have no clue how a site without those words anywhere in it could come up #1. Go for it. And I look forward to your comments…Categories: , , , ,

No comments: