- We knew this already (those of us that don’t rely on Drudge or FOXNews for all of our information), but now MSNBC has a story stating that FEMA “leaders” lack experience completely (Suffers “Brain Drain” Since 2001).
- Meanwhile, FEMA employees are beginning to blame Bush for the bureaucracy. Maybe Bush won’t be able to scapegoat on FEMA after all… FEMA Union Speaks Out
- President Bush continues to act opportunistically: the “fill my pockets with bucks, but don’t let any of them stop here” president has allowed contractors such as Halliburton to pay below the prevailing wage.
- Tom Delay’s Political Action Committee Indicted: No charges against the man himself, but I can’t imagine he’s going to be able to hide all that much longer. Seems that Right Wing World is unraveling at the seams.
- Newsweek asks “Did the Bush Administration have the wrong priorities?” in the run up to Hurricane Katrina. Seems like the DHS focused on terrorism and ignored warnings about natural disasters. I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say: “Ya think?”
- And as The Truth continues to flow through the American Experience and awaken people to what’s really going on, Cheney got a dose of his own medicine in Gulfport, MS yesterday. Rock on.
- And is this proof that race played a role? The elite of New Orleans hint at a “whiter New Orleans” when it’s rebuilt. They don’t want the poor back. Isn’t it wonderful to see all the love in the air? Starts to make me think: Was God punishing the sinners in New Orleans, or was He saying “Yo! Wake up and smell your hypocrisy!”?
- Colin Powell: “I never saw evidence to suggest” that there was a clear connection between 9/11 and regime of Saddam Hussein. Are you paying attention, Michelle Malkin? If I recall correctly, she stated on “Hardball” several weeks ago that there “absolutely was” a connection. So much for the talking points.
- America is waking up. They believe that the Iraq War Is Going Worse Than Expected. The truth will always prevail.
- The Martian Anthropologist writes that it is time to Impeach Bush. And I can’t agree more. So read his entry on the Impeach Bush Rally of September 24th, and read this entry from The Bulldog Manifesto: Impeach George W. Bush – A call to All Blogs and Activists! (Note: You get to see Bush flipping off the camera when you visit the Bulldog site. You were warned)
On a lighter note, I’m from Wisconsin, and we’re leaving.
FEMA, Impeach Bush, Hurricane Katrina, The Truth, New Orleans, Politics, Truth, News, Current Affairs, Bush Lied